Split daily cumulated variables in a coherent way

Hello,

As stated by the documentation, the accumulations in the short forecasts of ERA5-Land (with hourly steps from 01 to 24) are accumulated from the beginning of the forecast to the end of the forecast step.
This means that the day D at 00:00 contains the accumulation for the day D-1 (from 00:00 to 24:00). It is well documented on how to retrieve the hourly data for a given day. For instance:

#!/usr/bin/env python
import cdsapi
c = cdsapi.Client()

c.retrieve(
    'reanalysis-era5-land',
    {
        'variable':'runoff',
        'year':'2013'
        'month':'01',
        'day':'01',
        'time':['{:02}:00'.format(f) for f in range(0,24)],
        'format':'netcdf'
    },
    'runoff_00-12_20130101_era5land.nc')

However, this code is somehow problematic as the first timestep in the netcdf will contain the accumulation for the previous day (2012/12/31) and I'll be missing the accumulation between 23:00 and 24:00 (accumulation that would be contained in the first time step of the next day 2013/01/02).
This is annoying as it makes the relevant data split across two files for one day. Is there a way to make sure that all accumulations in a file belong to the same day? It is tempting to specify the time as: 
'time':['{:02}:00'.format(f) for f in range(1,25)]
but with no surprises, this raises an error.
the request you have submitted is not valid. Reason: Mars server task finished in error; BadValue: Wrong input for time: 24 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds [mars]; Error code is -2; Request failed; Some errors reported (last error -2).

Despite my research on google and this forum, I didn't find any satisfactory answer. 

Thanks in advance!